At Nityo 3P Solutions, our speciality is in building systems using Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform and Microsoft SharePoint. Our expertise extends to bespoke applications built on Microsoft .Net framework.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a Customer Relationship Management solution that provides the tools and capabilities needed to create and easily maintain a clear picture of customers, from first contact to purchase and post-sales. With modules for sales, marketing, and customer service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution that drives consistent, measurable improvements in every business process, enabling closer relationships with customers and helping to achieve new levels of profitability.

Over the years through our experience in the various system implementation, we have identified some common business needs and built our very own add-ons to complement Microsoft Dynamics CRM. A few of these add-ons shown below.

  • Turn-Around-Time (TAT)
  • SMS Template
  • Workflow Scheduler
  • Visualization
  • Tagging
Teo-Luan-Boo, Managing Director

Microsoft Dynamics xRM

In addition to Customer Relationship Management solutions, we have also built many XRM solutions which use Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the platform to build customised systems to meet specific business needs. These solutions include Event Management System, Survey Management System, Grant Management System, Tax Incentive System etc. For the varied range of Solutions we have delivered, refer here

Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the platform for xRM solutions helps companies typically achieve 60%- 70% of their business requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The Microsoft .Net Framework on which Dynamics CRM is built provides a common architecture that can be leveraged to build custom line-of-business (LOB) applications that meet the remaining 30% - 40% of a company’s requirements in a quicker and cost effective manner.


Microsoft SharePoint

The beauty of SharePoint is the user experience and the flexibility to tailor-make any desired solution to suit your organization. Be it the corporate website for the general public or the Intranet for the employees or applications such as Document Management System, Procurement System, E-Leave, E-Claim etc, Nityo 3P Solutions has the SharePoint expertise to build portal, collaboration and workflow system to help your organization improve business productivity by building solutions that will fulfil your business needs.

Teo-Luan-Boo, Managing Director

Microsoft .Net

In addition to our product expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint, we have built numerous bespoke Microsoft .Net applications to meet the needs of our customers. Microsoft .Net Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications, from mobile solution, web applications to desktop console applications. We have harnessed the power and use of Microsoft .Net in complementing our product solutions wherever required.


3rd Party Products

We have also integrated with additional software solutions to help our customers to fulfil their business needs. This includes ClickDimensions - an Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Scribe - a data integration and data migration tool.


ClickDimensions Email Marketing and Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM empowers marketers to generate and qualify high quality leads while providing sales the ability to prioritize the best leads and opportunities. Providing Email Marketing, Web Tracking, Lead Scoring, Social Discovery, Form Capture, Surveys, Landing Pages, Nurture Marketing, Subscription Management, Campaign Tracking and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.


Scribe Software is the #1 CRM integration solution provider and the recognized integration leader in the Microsoft Dynamics market. With over 900 partners, 12,000 customers, and 2,000 Dynamics CRM to ERP integration projects successfully completed, Scribe has proven its ability to deliver cost-effective, reliable data solutions that give both its customers and partners a competitive advantage in business today. Scribe has deep expertise in all Microsoft offerings, including Dynamics CRM Online, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP, and Dynamics NAV, as well as in, Oracle, and SAP, among others. Customers and partners span a wide array of industries, including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, and Media & Entertainment.